Sauteed Shrimp and Broccoli SlawPrint Pin Rate
- 5 oz Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 1 lemon yields Lemon juice, raw
- 1 tbsp Green Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 bunch broccoli
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/8 cup, shredded CABBAGE, RED
- 1/8 cup Miso
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fl oz vinegar, rice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 oz sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients for shrimp (adding shrimp last), then allow to marinate for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Chop broccoli, julienne carrot and cabbage. Blanche veggies by dunking in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, and then splashing with cold water.
- Whisk the remaining slaw ingredients (miso, garlic, 1/8 cup rice vinegar, OJ, sesame oil and sesame seeds), toss with veggies, set aside until ready to serve.
- Heat medium skillet, add shrimp, cook until pink.
- Serve shrimp over slaw.