Make these savory kabobs on the grill or right in your oven!
- 3 medium potato, red
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 oz sausage links
- 2 cup chopped mushrooms, portabella
- 8 wooden skewers
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes, toss into a bowl. Cut onion and bell pepper into pieces of similar size to the potatoes, and add to the bowl as well.
- Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder; toss to coat evenly. Bake in a single layer on a baking sheet for 15 minutes. This will allow veggies and potatoes to begin to soften.
- Cut sausage links and mushrooms into 1 inch pieces while potatoes roast.
- Remove potatoes from oven and transfer to a bowl. Scrape baking sheet to remove any stuck-on food pieces. Spray with cooking spray.
- Skewer potatoes, veggies, sausage, and mushrooms; place onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes have softened and sausage is fully cooked.
- Serve pineapple chunks on the side, or skewer them along with other ingredients if desired.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 222mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g