- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 ounce turkey sausage, ground
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 6 muffin cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium. Cook sausage 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to crumble as it cooks.
- Dice onion and pepper. Add oil to skillet with sausage and heat for 1 minute. Add onion and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs and egg white in a bowl with oregano, pepper, salt and milk. Roughly chop spinach and stir into egg mixture.
- Divide sausage between 6 prepared muffin cups. Pour an even amount of egg mixture over the sausage. Bake for 15-16 minutes or until the eggs have set. Cool for 2-3 minutes. Loosen the edges, then remove.
- Serve along with grapes and buttered toast.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 237mg | Sodium: 757mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g