- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce Monterey cheese, low fat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden skewers
- 8 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 2 cup grapes
- Cut bread into thirds; turn and cut into thirds again, forming 9 little squares. Roll ham and then cut into thirds as well. Cut cheese into cubes. Halve tomatoes.
- Add bread, ham, cheese, and tomatoes to skewers in an alternating fashion.
- Serve alongside pretzels and grapes.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 1414mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g