- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 ounce salmon
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 medium lime
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Mix together 1/2 teaspoon salt, coriander, cumin, paprika, and black pepper. Rub the salmon fillets with 1 tablespoon olive oil and the seasoning mix, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, or the oven to 400° F.
- Dice the bell pepper, avocado, and onion. Place in a large bowl, along with the chopped cilantro, juice of both limes, remaining olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Toss until combined and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness, or bake 15-20 minutes until flaky.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice as directed on the package.
- Serve salmon with the avocado salsa, rice and fruit.
Calories: 629kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 502mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g