- 12 ounce salmon
- 1 medium mango
- 1 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 medium lime
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup, shredded or chopped shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking dish with foil and place salmon on top of foil. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut salmon into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
- Dice mango, peaches, pineapple and green onions. Mix together in a small bowl with the juice of one lime; season with pepper and salt. The remaining lime may be sliced and used as a garnish.
- Fill each tortilla with salmon, fruit salsa and some pre-shredded veggies.