- 1 cup couscous, dry
- 1 1/4 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounce salmon
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon chives, dried
- 3 cup green beans
- Prepare couscous as directed on package. Set aside until salmon is done cooking.
- Preheat oven 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, maple syrup, paprika, pepper, salt. Place salmon on the baking sheet and spread the mustard mixture over it. Roast for 8-12 minutes, until it flakes and is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, toast the pecans in a small amount butter. Add couscous and chives and toss together for one minute.
- Serve salmon with couscous, steamed green beans and pear slices.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 134mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g