A sippable, dairy-free smoothie even picky eaters will love. Packed with greens and sweetened with fruit, it doesn't get much healthier (or tastier) than this.Print Pin Rate
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup, chopped kale
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Lightly blend spinach, kale, and almond milk.
- Peel, core, and chop apple; peel orange. Add both to blender along with mango, flax, protein powder, and ice if desired. Blend well and serve immediately.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 184mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g