- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Lay bread slices on a baking sheet. Spread each with marinara sauce and shredded cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from pan and allow to cool. Be sure to completely cool if packing for a to-go lunch.
- Chop/shred lettuce and grate carrots; mix together, along with almonds and dressing, in a bowl (leave dressing separate if packing to-go).
- Chop pineapple into chunks and serve alongside salad and pizza.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 659mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g