- 4 large egg
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1 cup grapes
- Hard-boil eggs; cool, peel, and cut into thick slices.
- Cut bread, cheese, and lettuce into smaller, bite-sized pieces. Roll turkey and cut into thirds.
- Using wooden skewers, assemble salad kabobs by alternating all ingredients.
- Serve with ranch dip and grapes on the side.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 271mg | Sodium: 1839mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g