- 8 cup lettuce, romaine
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing, Light
- 4 ounce ham, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cup raspberries
- Shred or roughly chop lettuce; peel and chop (or shred) carrots; dice tomatoes and cucumber.
- Pour 2 tablespoons dressing into each of 4 sealable containers (mason jars work well). Add remaining ingredients in layers, starting with the carrots or peas on bottom and ending with the lettuce on top (so it doesn’t get slimy).
- Before eating, give the container a good shake until the ingredients are well mixed and coated with dressing.
- Serve raspberries on the side.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 840mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g