- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 each cooking spray
- 8 slice, regular bread, rye
- 2 cup yogurt, plain
- 2 medium pear
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture and then place on hot griddle; brown each side.
- Top French toast with a spoonful of yogurt and diced pears.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 196mg | Sodium: 557mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g