- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 none rotisserie chicken
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium mango
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay tortillas on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake for 6-7 minutes to lightly brown.
- Drain and rinse beans; sprinkle onto tortillas.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Dice onion and bell peppers, mince garlic and chop tomato. Add peppers, onion, garlic and cumin to skillet; cook for 5-6 minutes. Add tomato and cook 1-2 minutes longer. Shred chicken and chop cilantro.
- Layer each tortilla with cooked veggies, shredded chicken and cilantro.
- Return to oven and bake for 2 minutes. Top tostadas with avocado slices and cheddar cheese. Serve with cubed mango.
Calories: 635kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 1307mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 19g