- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cup dry white wine
- 10 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup cilantro
- 12 ounce rotisserie chicken
- 1 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 medium avocado
- 2 cup grapes
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Chop onion and mince garlic; add to melted butter. Cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add wine; bring to boil and reduce liquid by half.
- Remove skins and seeds from tomatoes, then dice and add to reduced liquid. Cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Meanwhile, chop cilantro and shred chicken; set aside.
- Remove tomato mixture from heat; allow to cool. Add to blender or food processor and puree. Return to saucepan and add cilantro, cayenne, and chicken. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine; cook for 3-4 minutes. Serve topped with tortilla chips and avocado with grapes on the side.
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 502mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 16g