- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 3 pound rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large egg
- 2 cup frozen vegetables, mixed
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 cup pineapple
- Prepare rice as directed on package.
- While rice cooks, shred 2 cups of chicken from rotisserie. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Whisk eggs and add to hot skillet. Cook and stir to scramble. Once fully cooked, approximately 2 minutes, remove from wok. In same wok, heat additional tablespoon of oil. Add frozen mixed veggies (no need to thaw) and snow peas. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until thawed and heated through. Add rice, chicken, eggs, and soy sauce. Stir to combine, and cook for 1-2 minutes longer or until hot.
- Serve topped with chopped green onions and pineapple chunks.
Calories: 901kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 84g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 313mg | Sodium: 2434mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g