- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium mango
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup spinach
- Cook rotini pasta according to package. Allow to cool.
- Whisk together olive oil, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Toss with all other ingredients, being sure to add feta last, and toss gently. Leave out spinach.
- Serve chilled, or at room temperature, on bed of spinach.
Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 130mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 38g