- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon basil, dried
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Thinly slice zucchini; chop bell pepper.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding zucchini and bell pepper for the last three minutes of cooking.
- While pasta and vegetables are cooking, mix together milk, flour, salt, and basil in a 1-quart saucepan.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue to boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in sour cream; heat through.
- Drain pasta and vegetables; crumble and stir in cheese.
- Pour sour cream sauce over pasta and vegetables; toss until well coated.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 194mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g