- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large egg white
- 2 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- 1 medium cucumber
- Spread mustard on 4 slices of bread. Top with ham, sliced cheese, and remaining 4 bread slices.
- Whisk milk and egg whites together in a shallow dish or pie plate. Coat a nonstick griddle (or skillet) with cooking spray and heat over medium. Dip each side of the sandwiches in egg mixture. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve sandwiches with cubed melon and cucumber slices.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 522mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g