- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 12 ounce salmon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Arrange salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, being careful not to overlap. Rub top of fillets with cayenne pepper and black pepper. Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes or until light and flaky.
- Thinly slice onion and dice tomatoes; add to cooked quinoa and toss together with dried cranberries.
- Serve hot salmon over a bed of the quinoa mixture.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 55mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g