- 8 tablespoon apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 pound pork loin
- 4 medium potato, red
- 4 cup green beans
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place the 1/2 cup apricot jam in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, and cook 10 minutes or until melted. Keep warm over low heat.
- Combine salt, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper; rub evenly over pork loin. Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Brush 1/4 cup jam evenly over pork. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, During the last 20 minutes of baking prepare your vegetables to serve with your roast. You can steam the green beans on the stove and roast the red potatoes or prepare as desired. Here, we sliced the potatoes, and added to a pot of boiling water, for about 20 minutes.
- Brush remaining preserves evenly over pork. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 401mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g