- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/3 cup unpacked brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1 cup, sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, semisweet
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium banana
- Spray an 8X8in baking dish with cooking spray, set aside. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, chopped walnuts, sliced strawberries, and chocolate chips (optional). Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter and cool slightly. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, butter, and vanilla; pour over oats. Top with slices of banana. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the top has browned.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 502kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 251mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 25g