- 2 cup mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 tablespoon bread crumbs, plain
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Add whole mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from heat; transfer mushrooms to a 9X13 inch baking dish, placing them face down (stems up).
Mix melted butter, minced garlic, thyme, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl; pour over mushrooms and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake for 15 minutes; serve immediately.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 140mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g