- 1/4 cup pesto
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 12 ounce fish, halibut
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 cup green beans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Blend pesto and butter together in a food processor. If you want to make your own, use our Homemade Pesto Recipe.
- Spread the butter onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Wrap the plastic around the butter, rolling it back and forth to shape it into a cylinder. Twist the ends tightly. Chill until ready to use.
- Brush fish fillets with melted butter and season with salt and pepper. Dust with Panko, pressing them into the fillets to adhere. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high; add oil and saute fish for 3 minutes. Carefully turn each fillet, add tomatoes to pan, and transfer to the oven to roast for 10 minutes. Serve each fillet with a tablespoon of Pesto Butter and Tomatoes.
- Steam carrots and green beans and serve on the side.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 288mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g