- 4 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 8 medium potato, red
- 4 cup green beans
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoon almonds, sliced
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place peeled garlic cloves onto a piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Wrap foil around garlic and place onto a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chicken into a roasting pan and season with remaining salt and pepper. Quarter potatoes and place in pan with chicken.
- Remove garlic from oven. Slice and place on top of chicken and potatoes. Cook for 20-25 minutes and check to be sure it is no longer pink and only releases clear juices. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes if needed.
- Boil water in a large pot and add beans. Cook for 2-3 minutes; remove and pat dry.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Mince clove of garlic and add to hot skillet along with almonds. Cook for 2-3 minutes, add beans. Toss for 1-2 minutes and remove from skillet.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, beans and grapes.
Calories: 567kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 427mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 21g