- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop head of cauliflower, approximately 6 cups. Slice onions into 1/4 inch rings.
- Toss cauliflower, onion, olive oil, curry powder, and salt.
- Roast the vegetables for 25 minutes.
- If you have a large food processor or blendtec process water, bullion or vegetable broth powder, and 3 cups of the vegetables (about half).
- Heat through on the stove top.
- Each serving should be about 1 cup of soup with 1/2 roasted vegetables.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 642mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g