Roasted BeetsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 medium beet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and peel the beets. Cut into chunks or slices. Toss with olive oil, course salt and pepper, in a large bowl. Place on baking sheet for roasting.
- Allow beets to roast, stirring/turning beets, once or twice, until tender.
- Once done, toss roasted beets in a bowl with cheese. May spritz with some lemon juice if desired.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 905mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g