- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 large egg
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium peach
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Precook rice according package directions, set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet, at medium-high temperature, add chopped broccoli and sliced mushrooms, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add precooked rice, cook for 1-2 minutes. Whisk eggs, and add to pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until no longer runny. Toss with tomatoes and cheese.
- Serve each with 1/2 cup diced peaches topped with 1/2 cup yogurt.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 211mg | Sodium: 377mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g