- 1 medium cauliflower
- 5 large egg
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium orange
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray, set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roughly chop cauliflower. Toss into a blender and blitz in a food processor until it resembles a fine grain, like couscous or rice.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add grated cheese, cauliflower, salt and pepper.
- Fill muffin cups with egg mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm to touch. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving with orange wedges.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 261mg | Sodium: 469mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 3g