- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms, portabella
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, shred chicken from the rotisserie and set aside.
- Drain and rinse beans, thaw corn, slice mushrooms and avocado, and chop pineapple.
- Divide rice among lunchbox containers (or bowls if serving at home), then top with beans, chicken, mushrooms, corn, salsa, and avocado.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 627kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1396mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 18g