- 4 medium kiwi
- 1 medium apple
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 rice cakes, brown rice, plain
- Peel kiwi and apple, removing the apple core; cut into chunks and add to a food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add in pineapple juice, juice from the lemon, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Spread mixture over rice cakes and serve immediately.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g