- 1 rack (approx length 16 inches, width 4 inches) pork, ribs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 slice whole wheat baguette
- 4 medium orange
- Place ribs in a crockpot, trimming if they do not fit.
- Mix pepper, allspice, mustard, and salt together in a small bowl; sprinkle over meat, then pour water over top.
- Cover crockpot and cook for 7-8 hours on low until meat is tender.
- Drain water, add ribs back to crockpot, and cover with barbecue sauce. Replace lid and cook one more hour.
- Chop broccoli into bite-size pieces and place in a microwave safe dish. Add water, cover with a lid, and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Slice bread; cut oranges into wedges.
- Serve ribs with broccoli, bread, and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 1190kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 58g | Fat: 77g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 260mg | Sodium: 1513mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 12g