- 4 cup watermelon
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp mint, fresh
- 12 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- Scoop watermelon into balls (or cube). Slice cucumber, then cut into quarters. In a large bowl, mix the watermelon and cucumber with olive oil, juice of lemon, salt and pepper. Drain and rinse chickpeas; add to watermelon along with remaining ingredients. Mint may be chopped or left whole for easier removal if you are unsure as far as taste preference.
- Serve with Triscuit crackers or your family favorite whole wheat cracker.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 802mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g