- 1 3/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup milk
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix just until blended. Stir in the oil; if too runny, add 1/4-1/2 cup more flour.
- Slice strawberries. Preheat waffle iron.
- Add half cup blueberries and half cup strawberries to the batter; stir gently until just combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the waffle mixture onto a hot waffle iron and cook until done. Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Serve waffles topped with yogurt and remaining berries.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 233mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g