- 1 can refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup grapes
- Heat refried beans as directed on can.
- Heat a skillet over medium and warm tortillas one at a time.
- Meanwhile, dice tomato and shred lettuce and cheese (if needed).
- Place an even amount of beans onto each warmed tortilla, then add toppings as desired.
- Serve with grapes on the side. (Serving size: 1 tortilla, 1/2 cup beans, 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup grapes)
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 1352mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 19g