- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tsp parsley, dried
- 2 cup, cubes eggplant
- 1/5 tsp salt
- 1/5 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, green chopped
- 2 cup mushrooms, white sliced
- 2 medium tomato, red chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat bottom and sides of a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until lightly browned. Mix in parsley and eggplant. Saute until eggplant is soft, about 10 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
- Spread eggplant mixture evenly across bottom of prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with a few tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Spread zucchini in an even layer over top. Lightly salt and sprinkle with a little more cheese. Continue layering in this fashion, with onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, and tomatoes, covering each layer with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 915mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g