- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 5 cup mixed greens
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- Toss the walnuts with the mixed greens in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with raspberries and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, sour cream, and mustard. Pour over the salad and toss.
- Serve with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 452mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g