- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ginger, ground
- 3 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour, almond
- 1/4 cup flour, coconut
- 1/2 cup Potato Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together melted butter, raspberries, club soda, and honey.
- In a large bowl, combine cinnamon, ginger, and eggs; whisk well.
- In a third bowl, combine almond and coconut flours, potato starch, baking soda, salt, and seeds; stir into egg mixture. Add raspberry mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared muffin pan and bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a baking rack for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 97mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g