- 2 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 stalk green onion
- 2 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 4 ounce Soup, Ramen noodle, dry
- To prepare vegetables medium dice carrots, celery, onions and zucchini. Chop green onions and 1 handful of cilantro. Also, juice 1 fresh lime and drain your can of tomatoes.
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium. Add onion, carrots, celery and zucchini; sauté until soft, about 6 minutes.Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, broth, water and lime juice; bring to a boil. Break up two ramen packets into quarters and add them to the pot (NO SEASON PACKET)
- Reduce heat and simmer until noodles are tender, 3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and Sriracha sauce if desired.
- Serve immediately and top bowls with cilantro and chopped green onions.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 493mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g