- 8 slice bread, raisin, enriched
- 2 medium apple
- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium cucumber
- Toast raisin bread or if desired, leave untoasted. Thinly slice one apple.
- Spread peanut butter on bread. Add apple slices to half of them, then top with the other slices of bread to make sandwiches.
- Serve with the remaining apples, sliced, and cucumber medallions.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 319mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g