- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 3 cup Raisin Bran
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 large egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a 12 cup muffin tin or use paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine cereal and milk; let stand until softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in oil, applesauce, lightly beaten eggs, and sugar into cereal mixture. Fold in flour mixture.
- Divide batter among cups. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
- Cool in tin 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Let cool completely or serve warm. Fruit and yogurt may served on the side.
- Store up to 5 days at room temperature in a resealable plastic bag.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 210mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g