- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 ear, yields corn on the cob
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 4 medium orange
- Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop zucchini into bite-sized pieces, slice carrots 1/2-inch-thick and halve the cherry tomatoes. Mince the garlic and set aside separately.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add all veggies, including corn; cook 5-6 minutes or longer if you desire softer veggies.
- Add pasta to veggies. Stir in Parmesan, pepper and chopped basil. Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 151mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 9g