- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almonds, whole
- 1/8 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. If you haven’t cooked quinoa before, be sure to pay attention to it since it is a quick cooking food!
- Rinse and tear or chop spinach into bite size pieces. Dice bell pepper; cut cucumber into slices and then cut slices into quarters. Add all to a large bowl.
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, and salt; pour into bowl of veggies and add cooked quinoa.
- Coarsely chop almonds and add to salad along with feta cheese. Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 349mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g