- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon parsley, fresh
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add chopped pecans, crumbled feta and chopped parsley.
- Halve 1 cup of grapes and grape tomatoes; add to quinoa. Add oil, 1 teaspoon of lemon zest and juice of the whole lemon; toss to coat evenly. May serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for later.
- Serve with remaining grapes on the side.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 267mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g