- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 2 cup grapes
- 10 jumbo black olives, canned
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Roughly chop spinach, dice cucumber, shell edamame (if needed), slice grapes & olives in half.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together honey, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Add quinoa, stir to cover with dressing. Then add the remaining ingredients, leaving the feta for last, to then be gently tossed in. Serve immediately, or chill before serving.