- 2 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- Cook quinoa in water as directed on package. Allow to cool completely.
- Drain and rinse beans, peel and chop cucumber, chop pepper, and mince parsley; add all to cooled quinoa.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper; add to quinoa and toss to mix well.
- Serve with peaches on the side.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 774mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 16g