Quinoa Stuffed Mini Bell Nachos with FruitPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 4 peppers, 1/2 cup grapes
- 16 each bell pepper, mini
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Rinse bell peppers, slice in half, and scoop out seeds.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Place peppers on prepared sheet.
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. When cooked, fluff with a fork and stir in taco seasoning.
- Stuff each pepper with quinoa. Dice olives and tomato; sprinkle onto peppers then top off with cheese.
- Place in the oven heated to and broil for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and top each nacho with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and salsa.
- Serve warm with grapes on the side.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 1163mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 21g