- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/3 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium lemon
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Begin thawing the shelled edamame and the corn by setting it out in a bowl.
- Dice the carrots and the tomato. Chop the kale.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl, along with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Serve immediately, or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 457mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 37g