- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 medium banana
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and egg whites. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Cook and scramble eggs for 4-5 minutes or until no longer runny.
- Add quinoa, spinach, pepper and Parmesan; stir to combine.
- Serve eggs with bananas.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 197mg | Sodium: 367mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g