- 2 1/4 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup almonds, whole
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/3 cup, pitted cherries, dried
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, quinoa, almonds, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, coconut and pecans. Mix well. In a smaller bowl combine the 2/3 cup honey, and vanilla. Add the liquids into the dry ingredients and stir well to make sure everything is evenly combined.
- Spread the mix in an even, thin layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the cinnamon evenly on top. Bake for one hour.
- Remove from the oven and allow the granola to cool down. The granola will stick just slightly to the parchment but should be easy to remove with a spatula. Once cool, stir in the dried cranberries and cherries.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 8mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 26g