- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoon honey
- In a large saucepan, stir together quinoa, milk, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 12 minutes or until milk is completely absorbed; remove from heat.
- Fold in raspberries and allow to thaw.
- Divide evenly among 4 bowls; top each with 1 tablespoon syrup, 1/4 cup sliced strawberries, 2 tablespoons (1/8 cup) coconut, and 1 tablespoon honey.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 226mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 37g